The Easter break is a nice long holiday for the kids, often 19 days or more. This presents parents with a perfect opportunity for a long-haul break.
In this, second, issue of Inspireroo Magazine we explore an active holiday in Los Angeles, the Caribbean gem, Aruba, an epic journey through Sri Lanka and a. father and daughter break in Sydney. We debate attitudes to packing and check out the best carry-ons, kids travel shoes and some super travel games.
As road trips go, we drive all the way to Scotland’s North-western Highlands with a motorhome, hop across the channel to the picturesque Bruges and get the top tips for royal Edinburgh .
There is something for everyone in Inspireroo’s second issue: For those not planning any long trips this Easter the magazine is filled with hygge inspiration , crafts and Easter egg hunts . Make sure you read our interview with the amazing Masha Gordon , if could use a little inspiration get more active with the kids.
Hope you love Inspireroo as much as we’ve loved putting it all together.
Cerys and Monika
In issue 2
- An Interview with Masha Gordon, the World record holder for the gruelling Explorers’ Grand Slam
- Embrace Happy with a Hygge Staycation
- Family Volunteering in the UK
- First-time Cruisers’ Jitters Answered
Travel features around the World
- Hot Trips for 2017
- Sri Lanka- Adventurous Misadventures on an Epic Family Trip
- Aruba, One Happy Island
- Sydney Australia… In Focus
- Easter Celebrations in Central America
- 3-2-1 Go! Bruges
Travel features in the UK
- Road Tripping- the North Coast 500
- Spring on the Farm
- 10 +1 Things to Do in Edinburgh with Kids
- Hadrian’s Wall
Practical Hints and Tips for Long Haul
- Let’s be Extra Good this Holiday- Using Reward Charts on Holiday
- When Should you go Long Haul with Kids?
- Kids Shoes – What to Wear Guide
- Travel Journalling with Kids
- 4 Great Travel Games Tried and Tested
- Don’t Forget the Jabs
- Avoiding Mosquito Bites!
- Hacking the Packing
- 3 Carry-On Bags Tested
- “Max It Out Man” On Packing
Crafts and Conservation around the Home
- A Miracle Of Spring – How to Raise Tadpoles at Home
- Recipe: No Cook Energy Bites
- DIY Seed Bombs
- Homemade Suet Balls to Feed the Birds
- Garden Conservation – a Log Pile Home
Published every 3 months, bursting with inspiration to spring you into action.
Subscribe, so …
> you don’t miss any future issues
> access special subscriber only offers and competitions
> get regular inspirational content to ignite your wanderlust for places near and far
> access it in any format- on your PC, tablet and phone, take it offline as a PDF